Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Excellent Salad Technique Update!

Unfortunately, I have been too busy eating delicious lunches to post updates here.  I was reminded of that when I talked to my friend L. at the office about food you can make ahead.  "Holy crap," I thought, "I have a blog!"

The big news is that my salad technique has changed.  I've been packing bigger leaf-based salads, and it was taking two or three sauce piggies to hold enough salad dressing for them.  Those guys are hard to fill up and hard to wash.  Instead, now I just pour a little salad dressing in the bottom of a tupperware and pack the lettuce in on top.  When I'm ready to eat, I shake the container until the salad is dressed.  It's easier, faster, and doesn't involve filling up & washing sauce piggies all the time.  I think I got this idea from Lifehacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment